ASTM A179 Heat Exchanger Tubes
ASTM A179/A179M, ASME SA179/SA179M is the standard applicable to Seamless cold drawn low carbon steel heat exchanger and condenser tubes.
Seamless cold drawn low carbon steel heat exchanger and condenser tubes.
View the Mechanical & Chemical requirements of ASTM A179
- apply to the heat exchangers, condensers and heat transfer equipment and similar pipe.
Production Standard, Grade, Steel No:
- ASTM A179/ASME SA179
- GB6479 10, 20, 16Mn, 15MnV, 12CrMo, 15 CrMo, 12Cr2Mo, 12SiMoVNb
- Annealed, Normalized, Normalized and Tempered
- Mill test certificates will be issued according to EN10204 3
- Outer Dimensions.: 6.0mm - 114.0mm
- Wall Thickness:1mm - 15 mm
- Length: max 12000mm
Inspection and Test:
- Chemical Composition Inspection, Mechanical Properties Test(Tensile Strength,Yield Strength, Elongation, Flaring, Flattening, Bending, Hardness, Impact Test), Surface and Dimension Test,No-destructive Test, Hydrostatic Test.
- Oil-dip, Varnish, Passivation, Phosphating, Shot Blasting.
- Both ends of each crate will indicate the order no., heat no., dimensions, weight and bundles.